Thursday 2 April 2020

So, um, this is my new blog space...

Day eleven of the UK lockdown and, like many other people, I'm getting around to doing stuff that keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the 'to do' list, like changing my online accounts to my married name. And setting up this new blog to reflect the changes in my artwork over the last couple of years. The Wild Wood is ...not gone exactly...I still visit and walk through the tangled roots and branches... but I'm on another adventure now, working towards (hopefully) a degree in Fine Art.

So here is where I'll be writing about what I'm doing, painting, drawing, creating. Right now I'm playing with digital media, painting tests pieces for a six foot square canvas that's currently locked in the studio at college waiting for us humans to emerge from the virus crisis, and making a fabric crow - just for the hell of it.

No images of this to share right now so here's a photo of Darwin snoozing in a suitcase :)


No comments:

Post a Comment